Kim Wood Sandusky’s Vocal Builder Series – Singing & Vocal Lessons For Women
Welcome to my online monthly coaching sessions. I am so excited to work with you. I will be presenting various vocal techniques to build your endurance, stamina, range, power, pitch control, and many more vocal techniques.
I will provide new technique tracks each month that you will do in the order I work, such as track 1, track 2, track 3, do these consecutively. Only do the technique tracks once a day unless I specify otherwise.
Please be sure to stop your technique if you are sick with laryngitis due to allergies or a virus. You must voice rest when this occurs and see a doctor to get any medication you may need to heal.
I am a strong believer of drinking water and getting plenty of rest. I ask singers to drink at least 64 ounces of water daily to stay hydrated.
I will also be coaching on stage presence and stage performance as we get further in the coaching sessions.
I look forward to developing your vocal talent and helping you achieve your goals. It is an honor to be your vocal coach.
12 Month Sessions Outline (released monthly)
- Session I Vocal Builder Vocal Conditioning
- Session II Vocal Builder Breathing Stamina
- Session III Vocal Builder Vocal Range Development
- Session IV Vocal Builder Pitch Control
- Session V Vocal Builder Low Range Development
- Session VI Vocal Builder High Range Development
- Session VII Vocal Builder Mid Range Development
- Session VIII Vocal Builder Full Range Development
- Session IX Vocal Builder Vocals For The Stage
- Session X Vocal Builder Vocal Conditioning
- Session XI Vocal Builder Breathing Stamina with Vocal Range
- Session XII Vocal Builder Full Range Balance