Every 1 month
I will provide new technique tracks each month that you will do in the order I work, such as track 1, track 2, track 3, do these consecutively. Only do the technique tracks once a day unless I specify otherwise.
Please be sure to stop your technique if you are sick with laryngitis due to allergies or a virus. You must voice rest when this occurs and see a doctor to get any medication you may need to heal.
I am a strong believer of drinking water and getting plenty of rest. I ask singers to drink at least 64 ounces of water daily to stay hydrated.
I will also be coaching on stage presence and stage performance as we get further in the coaching sessions.
I look forward to developing your vocal talent and helping you achieve your goals. It is an honor to be your vocal coach.
Kim Wood Sandusky
12 Month Sessions Outline (released monthly)
- Session I Vocal Builder Vocal Conditioning
- Session II Vocal Builder Breathing Stamina
- Session III Vocal Builder Vocal Range Development
- Session IV Vocal Builder Pitch Control
- Session V Vocal Builder Low Range Development
- Session VI Vocal Builder High Range Development
- Session VII Vocal Builder Mid Range Development
- Session VIII Vocal Builder Full Range Development
- Session IX Vocal Builder Vocals For The Stage
- Session X Vocal Builder Vocal Conditioning
- Session XI Vocal Builder Breathing Stamina with Vocal Range
- Session XII Vocal Builder Full Range Balance